We are currently seeking an enterprising twenty-first century Building and Community Manager to join our client at the earliest phases of a long term projects in Bristol, the role will offer a truly unique opportunity.
You'll deliver an unforgettable service and the opportunity to create something amazing.
- Manage all services including Front of House, Events, Public Spaces and the management of meeting rooms and breakout spaces
- Liaise with Events Planning team to recommend and assist with events and activity planning
- Maintain sales and lettings pages on website and social media channels
- Create and implement community initiatives cycle hire, discounts and events
- Maintain content via app this includes meeting room availability, blogs and info on local partners and events
- Qualify leads and create proposals
- Take responsibility in selling the services, promoting space to existing's and future tenants
- Act as a Mentor ensuring the team are aware of company expectations and responsibilities
- Carry out regular tenant meetings to gather feedback, keep abreast tenant needs, implementing improvements and providing bespoke services
- Lead the management of core building services that include, Security, FM, H&S and environmental compliance
- Assist with the mobilization of the estate and buildings
- Management of the maintenance, cleaning, security, landscaping, café and gym providers to ensure they're providing an exceptional service
- Undertake regular inspections of the site, including its construction, fabric, plant and equipment
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.