Handyman / Property Maintenance NG7
Robertson recruitment are recruiting for an experienced handyman to maintain a large number of privately owned properties across the Nottingham area. Working in small teams you will be tasked to renovate domestic and commercial buildings and undertake a number of duties. Immediate starts available.
- Basic Electrics (including wiring a socket, installing an electric shower, wiring a light, replacing an oven element)
- Basic plumbing (including capping off a radiator, installing taps, replacing a WC)
- Decorating (including painting, filling, taping and jointing)
- Joinery (including installation of partition walls, door ironmongery)
- Building (including mixing cement, repairing a brick wall, installation of fencing)
- Complete all job sheets / reports as required in a timely manner
- Previous experience within the property maintenance sector
- Fluent verbal English and basic written English
- Good communication
- Basic plumbing, carpentry, electrical, tiling, decorating and plastering etc.
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Full UK Driving licence
- Full time ongoing job.
- Guaranteed 42.5 hours per week.
- NG7 based.
- Perm Job following a successful probation period
Please apply today if you are available immediately and looking for a role within the property maintenance sector.