£55k - £60k depending on experience
Location: London E3
- Cost Value reconciliations
- Cash Flow forecasting
- Management of subcontractor accounts
- Negotiation of variations, calculations & settlement of final accounts
- Providing sound quantity surveying advice on commercial risk within the M&E, Construction and refurb projects.
- Procurement of specialist Mechanical and Electrical Sub-Contractors
- Monitor all commercial information in relation to project including labour, material, prelim and sub-contractor cost forecasting thus ensuring budgets adhered to.
- Promote commercial awareness throughout project
- Support formal dispute resolution process and contract close out strategy as required
- Assist Commercial Director/Commercial Manager with a range of other duties as may be required from time to time
- Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondence.
- Managing monthly project cost reports for Directors/Managers meetings
- Preparation of monthly Project Valuations and preparation of Project Final Account including forecasting of final costs and sales.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Several years working experience as Senior M&E QS
- MRICS or membership of other relevant professional body preferred
- Strong Feasibility and cost planning experience
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery
- Stakeholder management with a clear focus on developing client accounts
- Ideally qualified with either a Mechanical / Electrical qualification or Cost Management / Quantity Surveying.
- Experience on leading a project up to £4M+
- Accredited degree in construction
- Strong communication skills
- Experience on commercial projects
For further information please email Sharon.Rai@duttonrecruitment.com or call 07784230642